DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+7
Moth
ReGioNaiRe
Georgi
edd
Fionn
Thraven Ferekzy
|Angela|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:35 am

oh.. welcome alex!hehe bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:45 pm

ReGioNaiRe wrote:
p.s hope you guys learned a little filipino...hehehe lol!

I'll just copy paste ur text next time I need to converse with someone Wink

I've just done something foolish.. Gone into the tavern without spending some of my gold!! Embarassed

Nothing I can do abt it I guess scratch
Back to top Go down
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:42 pm

@angela: whoa, so that's four accounts... Shocked i see what you mean... i am handling 2 MG and 2 KF accounts... soon enough, it'll be the end of our summer vacation and i'll be busy with college too... let's hope we'll able to balance it all... oh no, the gold! oh well, let's hope no one attacks you, for the mean time... Smile

@ReGioNaiRe: sure, let's use english... Very Happy i enjoyed KF more 'cause there's no "oops! you searched the area for enemies in vain! try again or improve your dexterity attribute!" thing, which usually wasted my gold... or is there something like it in KF?

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://winterchild.deviantart.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:57 pm

Yeah its hard and the worst thing is that there are offers pouring in from all over.. People are offering me accounts all over.. Am taking yet another one over tomorrow.. Dig my grave!! pale

EDIT: just lost 71 gold.. Curses!!! Evil or Very Mad I should have spent it.. Ah well as long as I'm not put on a list..
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:09 am

WOW seeing as you lose like 15 % or sumthin (cant recall exact #) I have one question.

How does it feel to have that much gold????
the most I have lost is like 20... from some jerk who attacked me, did like 90 damage and was 6 lvls higher...grrr

good thing ye cannae die...
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:16 pm

another one? whoa... i'll be waiting with my spade... where should i dig your grave? lol!

71 gold is already a lot... that sucks... man, it reminded me when i lost 127 gold to a guy 2 lvls (i think) higher than me... i was saving the gold for a weapon upgrade then... it's a good thing i didn't end up on any list... a hard lesson learned... bleah... Mad
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:26 pm

@winter child, dig my grave in Norway Twisted Evil If I had looted 127 from u I would have definitely attacked u till u were sick to death of it lol..

@morbaag, actually its nice to see loads of gold on ur credits box but ur also kind of vary that someone will loot it.. Anyway 71 gold is spare change.. I have an account which is lvl 25 and I always find myself trying to work on my stats with around 5000+ gold on me Shocked

On another point I am now in the top 100 in the server in terms of Gold+(looting Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:28 pm

|Angela| wrote:

@morbaag, actually its nice to see loads of gold on ur credits box but ur also kind of vary that someone will loot it.. Anyway 71 gold is spare change.. I have an account which is lvl 25 and I always find myself trying to work on my stats with around 5000+ gold on me Shocked

On another point I am now in the top 100 in the server in terms of Gold+(looting Twisted Evil )

credit box??? vary that someone will loot it?? confusion reigns...

and congratulations!!! (i'm like near 6000)

Angela also wrote:
Yeah its hard and the worst thing is that there are offers pouring in from all over.. People are offering me accounts all over.. Am taking yet another one over tomorrow.. Dig my grave!!

What does that mean???offering accounts???

I only have 2 things to worry bout, KF and a messageboard.
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Hehe lucky u.. stick to that and u will b eternally happy.. Smile

Ur near 6000 what by the way? If u have 6000 gold on u unspent please spend it on ur stats or something useful before someone loots it. I'm not the only non-stop looter in KF u know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm

6000 in the ranking page. I have like 12 gold right now.
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:08 pm

6000 in the ranking huh.. I think you'll find that if u stay active and keep doing ur missions u will shoot up lightening quick..!!!

For instance in s3 I have a knight who was 8000 two days back.. Now shes 2000.. Thats a hell of a leap and even I'm surprised that I moved up so fast!! Must b an error of some sort lol.. Anyway what I'm trying to say is continue to be active and do all ur missions and taverns and stuff.. Use the loot list and the highscores list for attacks. Order the highscores list by Gold- and u'll come up with millions of targets!! I should be saying this in the help section scratch
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:26 pm

I know, I was just saying. Now I'm like 5000,
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:05 pm

No time to send ingame messages hit him quickly and pass the word.. specially to our higher lvl guild members.. This guy has gold.. loot it before other start hitting him..

[-DS-] Angelstorm looted 394 ! [-DS-] Angelstorm received 0 and Jorju got 1 experience point(s)!
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:46 pm

wow! that's a lotta gold Twisted Evil anyways i tried attacking him, but some one already got to him first.. Evil or Very Mad damn! i was so excited to get gold from him.. maybe i could try tomorrow What a Face
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:23 pm

Look closely at his stats and meke sure u can beat him.. before i actually do.. yes I'm wasted and thias mesg took ages to type..!!!!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:15 pm

blast, im in tavern...
Back to top Go down
Moth
Necromancer
Necromancer
Moth

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:20 pm

It seems the guild is advancing fast,we're already on the 23th place Very Happy but we can do even better,right?
Back to top Go down
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: hi fellas   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi this is Sacit from Turkey.
joined the game couple of weeks ago.
in world 4 i am playing the good guy but i am bad in inside Razz please alow me to act as your good side of your consciousness Very Happy
also do have an evil char in world 5
i used to play ogame but guess knight fight is somehow more easy for people who r not 24 hours online.
anyway it is nice to be with you guys (and ladies of course)
Back to top Go down
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 5:55 pm

he's stronger than i am so i gotta back out... tsk, i would've been a great looting opportunity... Twisted Evil

hello sacit, welcome to dark stalkers...
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Moth wrote:
It seems the guild is advancing fast,we're already on the 23th place Very Happy but we can do even better,right?

Yep we're definitely on the rise suddenly. We're growing in strength and moving quite quickly through the highscores.. Expect to b playing with the big fish soon!! Twisted Evil No fear!!! What a Face

Welcome Sacit!! Very Happy Good to hav u with us!!
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:54 pm

I am sure tis my fault, cause it seemed to start when I joined... Rolling Eyes

Course alot of people joined but thats not the point!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:51 pm

I think we got an infusion of more active players
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:37 am

ya! hooray! cheers i hope others will be more active Twisted Evil been gone for a few days due to internet problems Evil or Very Mad anyways, i think its fixed now 'coz its morning and im surfing like hell!!! Twisted Evil cheers nice to see the forum a little active with more topics to talk about. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:38 am

Good that you solved your internet problem.. Glad to have u back Smile
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:09 pm

oh yeah! Twisted Evil i'm gonna do overtime on KF to make up for lost time and opputunity Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: CHAT-
Jump to: