DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+7
Moth
ReGioNaiRe
Georgi
edd
Fionn
Thraven Ferekzy
|Angela|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 12:13 am

Thraven Ferekzy wrote:
on a plus side, the fewer folk on the forums means the people who DO visit the forums are more likely to win the jewel ticket drawings!

Lol now that makes me feel better lol!!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:30 am

Whew! Hot SIG! Twisted Evil bounce Exclamation
The only sigs I ever made were for EQ forums, and they were pretty simple, neat fonts with simple clip art - an artist I am not Crying or Very sad but then we each have out talents and strengths cyclops Me? I'm a talented idiot affraid it takes talent to be a village idiot, otherwise you're just a halfwit! (If you've ever seen 10th Kingdom you'll get that, if not, trust me, it WAS a joke Wink )
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:53 am

Lol I'm no amazing artist either.. One of the KnightFight mods made it for me!!
Back to top Go down
Fionn
Admin
Admin
Fionn

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: do you like the smilys   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 1:53 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! aaahhhhhhhh emotional melt angryy its DAD do you like the new smilies
Back to top Go down
https://darkstalkers.niceboard.com
edd
Necromancer
Necromancer
edd

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 7:16 pm

hi, just popping in to say hello.

I'm edd! 31 years old, male. (with all the trimmings) from the uk
I ain't really a forum person, but i may post frmo time to time (usually if i am drunk)

enjoying massacring, pillaging and raping all the innocents in the game Very Happy
evil is as evil does............

check out my myspace page anytime display name is eddshot

anything i can help with in game, lemme know!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:01 pm

Welcome edd, nice to see that we aren't the only people in the world! Also glad to see that you're drunk cheers

@Fionn, nice smileys lol, some are pretty good! Thumbs up to u! emotional

EDIT: Ah my sig has got lost again!
Back to top Go down
Georgi
Necromancer
Necromancer
Georgi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm

Hi all what's up Smile my name is Georgi I am from Bulgaria 16 year old. I started playing a week ago and I realy enjoy it. I hope I'm going to be accepted in the guild of Dark Stalkers Smile well that's it for now. oh and KEEP IT EVIL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 7:06 pm

hi im ian from the phils. just joined the guild and this is still the first time i played KF...hehehe its fun though... so thats why i kept playing...hehe i hope this guild is an active one. its really nice if all of us contribute to making DS the most feared guild in KF.
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 7:08 pm

hi im ian from the phils. just joined the guild and this is still the first time i played KF...hehehe its fun though... so thats why i kept playing...hehe i hope this guild is an active one. its really nice if all of us contribute to making DS the most feared guild in KF.
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:37 pm

@Georgi, welcome to the forum and good luck with your application to join!

@ReGioNaiRe, welcome to the forum ian! Yeah we can be really good because everyone on this server is taking their time to increase their levels! We are not far behind! Just a little bit of dedication and we're there!!
Back to top Go down
Fionn
Admin
Admin
Fionn

PostSubject: members   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:53 pm

welcome all new members
Back to top Go down
Moth
Necromancer
Necromancer
Moth

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:34 pm

hy! I am Moth also knowned as Molia.Romania,17 years.I just joined the guild,I hope it's gonna be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Welcome to DS, Moth! Nice avatar by the way! Twisted Evil Glad that u're here to join us in our evil path!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 3:31 am

Twisted Evil Welcome to all our new members!
Thraven Ferekzy here, Dark Stalkers contest officer and Keeper of the Jewels Exclamation
I am trying to keep up with the new members to our guild in our contest listings, if I have missed you, please send me a PM from here at the guild pages or else send me a message in KF so I can get you listed and your info down! Also feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions on the contests. study
Back to top Go down
Fionn
Admin
Admin
Fionn

PostSubject: HELP   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:33 pm

if you have somewith lotz of gold and attackes u we will put him on the black list
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:15 am

I am morbaag (hence the name of my character) And I just joined.
(thats about as good as a introduction i can do on the net, perhaps we can cyber shake hands by rattling the Computer/keyboard...)

and it is my impression that this site is in dire needs of members? well the easiest way, is to advertise, like on other message boards, and places. Like I'm about to do.

Please visit the fantasy message board, thedarkdruid.proboards52.com We have few members, and can always use more!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:38 am

Nice to meet you, Morbaag.

This is pretty much a guild forum for our KnightFight guild, so atm membership is a lil limited, once we manage to get a restricted area for guild members set up, then I would love to see some folk from outside the KF community join us.
Actually, there isn't much here that would hurt us is non-KF folk read it - unless some of our members have skeletons in thier closets I don't know about . . . .
Perhaps we should start up an off-topic forum and maybe even a Fiction/KF fiction area. I know some of our members have some nice backgrounds for thier characters, maybe we could get some ideas flowing back and forth!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Welcome to DS morbaag! Yeah we could do with more members in the forums but as Thraven was saying, v r working on it Smile

@Thraven, he's in our guild in KF, not an outsider lol!
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:16 pm

yey! Twisted Evil welcome!! good for you to join us! may the dark side win!! hahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 12:07 am

Yeah... sorry if i didn't mention that, I wasn't sure how the member policy was... like if everyone voted on it or, just that guy who said I was accepted... (fionn or sumthin...) Anywho... what do you mean by 'dark side' I am not on the dark side!!! I am just misunderstood thats all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:48 am

Well I checked ur alignment and its -98.. That puts u in the horde of darkness lol so dark side is a word which can b used to describe u lol..

Anyway call it what u like... "misunderstood" yeah thats fine Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:41 am

hehe oh anyways... your still welcome even if your understood..hehe lol! most of us though are horde of darkness.. i think. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:28 pm

My policy, as far as membership in the actual guild is concerned is to leave the final invite into the guild for Fionn to do. This is his guild and while I can toss my 2 cents in it is his vision we are following pirat
I am the guy who does the contests etc, and keeping track of them is hard enough for me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:02 pm

I actually miss seeing Fionn on the forums these days.. Oh well everyone gets busy sometimes I guess!!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:10 am

Yeah - Evil or Very Mad curse you RL!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: CHAT-
Jump to: