DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

leaving the game....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-04

leaving the game.... Empty
PostSubject: leaving the game....   leaving the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:23 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
guys i have to inform the guild that after playing this game for how many months with you guys, i have to stop playing due to real life issues. Evil or Very Mad i'm quite busy with my school now a days and seems i can't catch with playing KF ... Sad Sad Sad it was nice to play a long side with you guys! your the best guild members i could have...ahahaha Twisted Evil anyways if i could play KF again i'm sure to look for you guys and be my guild mates again...hahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: leaving the game....   leaving the game.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:27 pm

Great... another casulty...
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: leaving the game....   leaving the game.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:11 am

ReGioNaiRe wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
guys i have to inform the guild that after playing this game for how many months with you guys, i have to stop playing due to real life issues. Evil or Very Mad i'm quite busy with my school now a days and seems i can't catch with playing KF ... Sad Sad Sad it was nice to play a long side with you guys! your the best guild members i could have...ahahaha Twisted Evil anyways if i could play KF again i'm sure to look for you guys and be my guild mates again...hahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sad to hear that dude
it was also a honour figthing with you as well
keep in touch and i hope you win in real life as well
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving the game....   leaving the game.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving the game....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum