DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights of the Wolf

Go down 
+2
|Angela|
saci
6 posters

Shall we form allience with Knight of the Wolf
1- yes
Knights of the Wolf Vote_lcap17%Knights of the Wolf Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
2- no
Knights of the Wolf Vote_lcap83%Knights of the Wolf Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Knights of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 am

I received this early in the morning

We spoke on MSN earlier today. I was looking over our battle and thought I would check out your Guild. When I saw that you are your guild's diplomat, I began to wonder if an alliance would be possible. My guild is in it's early stages, but I'm hoping that it will continue to grow. We could also use some help with a few other guilds attacking us daily. If you're interested at all, please message me back or find me on MSN.

Saxon

This is their link
http://world4.knightfight.co.uk/index.php?ac=showclan&showclanid=581

Personally I think they want us as their protective bully. She has already confessed that. Her honesty is something. Saxon is a good warrior but not strong. Their guild did not impressed me at all. They have allience with Lost Heaven. Acceptance of their proposal will directly leads us to wars that we have not planned.

Please comment.
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am

Yep these alliances seem to be flying in these days and its going too fast for my liking.. I'd rather have a strong guild as an ally than a weak one..

I remember hitting Saxon before as well Very Happy..

Um I vote no!! Very bad at all these alliances anyway Razz I rarely know what to think..
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 am

Just a quick reply w/o vote since I want to give this a lil thought.
The honesty is a big + in my eyes, but they are already being attacked, and allied with Lost Heaven - which will draw us into that grand alliance I was looking to avoid.

I'm going to think about this one at work and get back tonight.
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:27 pm

I would say 'no' They only have six members, and I am lvl 7, but could easily beat all of their guild cept the lvl 13. They have like a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
and the 6 was the strongest. (besides 13) their guild page is kinda shabby, and Since I said no to lost heaven I say no to them. Maybe we should attack them next...
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Ok, I voted no, simply because we cannot afford to get involved in too many alliances at this point in time. Once I am more confident of our ability to wreak havoc in a war situation or simply knock heads to discourage preying, then I am all for taking a weaker guild under our wing and either seeing them grow strong or using them for a training camp for recruits. Right now however we are finally about to spread our own wings and leap from the nest. . .

bounce btw when I say "our ability" I mean the guild's as an organised whole, not just a select few members. So that was not in any way a negative comment on anyone's abilities! bounce
Back to top Go down
hellsoldiers
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:29 am

i vote no because they are a weak guild and we don't need them to become stronger. i just beat their leader there is the result

Sir HellSoldiers vs. Lady Saxon Ynomi

Level: 11 Level: 13
Alignment: -917 Alignment: 765
Strength: 52 Strength: 38
Dexterity: 0 Dexterity: 31
Stamina: 26 Stamina: 30
Fighting ability: 45 Fighting ability: 36
Parry: 20 Parry: 37
Damage: 30.98 - 34.98 Damage: 9.63 - 12.63
Defense: 0.00 - 0.00 Defense: 8.64 - 12.64
Fire-Damage (Absorbed): 0 (0) Fire-Damage (Absorbed): 2 (0)
Experience: 591 Experience: 786
Health points: 150.00 Health points: 160.00

Equipment Equipment
Ocean blade Mighty gladiator sword
Ring of Strength Fire stone (+2)
Ring of Strength Small targe
Amulet of Attack Light chainmail hauberk
Ring of Strength
Ring of Strength
Amulet of Attack

Battle results
Name: Hit points: Health points:
HellSoldiers 152.09 103.98
Saxon Ynomi 46.02 7.91
Back to top Go down
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:30 am

assuming that there might be further comments in the weekend i say lets wait till monday.
but our decision seems clear we do not want alliance

P.S: I will have a personal request from you as my diplomat status. Please do not attack the guilds during the negotiation period unless they act hostile. To be honest I did attack the guy who was interfering our forum from the lost heaven.
On the other hand I do know that we can not see their real strength unless we attack Wink

saci Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:40 am Topic: Re: [None]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but you were neither invited nor did inform us

Crna guja Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:35 am Topic: Re: [None]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry..but your forum is the coolest..too good...

saci Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:29 am Topic: [None]

what r u doin in our forum as a member??
we will inform you about our final desicion
your this behaviour will be classified as a hostile intrudement.
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:40 pm

I really can't stand behind being hostile to someone accessing our forums. Unfortunately our forums have no access restrictions, something I asked Fionn to implement.
Angela is working on setting up another forum, so hopefully we will have a forum with restricted access areas. Once we have that then we will won't have to worry aboput someone gaining full access to our forums just by going to them!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:38 pm

Access restrictions are done..

Ready to implement too but Fionn is back so we will have to discuss with him too!!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:09 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
bounce YAYYY OUR leader has returned!!!! bounce
and on the verge of a war also!!!
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 2:42 am

Where is He??????????????????????????????????????????????

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY (ifn tis true)

NOW GET BACK TO WORK! Our guild leader can't be so low in lvls!!!! (although still higher than me)
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:18 am

really? bounce bounce bounce where is he?? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:19 am

oh yeah, is it really true our forums have restrictions to hostile? Twisted Evil cool! Twisted Evil bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 11:03 am

time is up fellas but since there is a rumor that our king has returned let us wait for him to tell the last word.

100 % at your service majesty :bow:
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:38 pm

Well the "king" had sent me an ingame message and I see visible changes on the guild page too.. Um but he's not been to the forum yet Smile

I hope this activity from him will last.. Anyway The new forum is ready with permissions and strict restricions.. I've been working on it for 2 days so we had better use it..
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 am

YAY!!!!!! Are we to expect the forum link to change, or have a link in here somewhere? Or just have the addrress memorised? W2G AnGELA!!!!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:39 am

Dont worry we are working towards changes.. More details of the forum can be discussed at the topic in the CHAT section called new forum or something..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Wolf   Knights of the Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: allies :: allies-
Jump to: