DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+7
Moth
ReGioNaiRe
Georgi
edd
Fionn
Thraven Ferekzy
|Angela|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:22 am

RL? What's that lol?
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 8:19 pm

The dark side is fine by me, but why is it called 'dark side'? cause most 'bad guys' think that what they are doing is the right thing, So its all a point of veiw, right?

And the REAL reaosn I joined the dark side... is cause they have the cookies!!!!!!!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:04 pm

Use whatever adjective lol! Dark Stalkers is the only thing that will always remain in the end! Melodramic sounding huh!!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:25 pm

Dark side - I'm guessing it's either from the old "bad guys wear black " from the early westerns, or else from evil being strongest in the dark/shadows.
Evil in the common concet of "they oppose us, so they're evil" is an over simplification, because it simply demonizes you enemy. We do that all the time, especially in war, it makes hating them easier and killing them.
True evil simply accepts that it is: "might makes right", "if you are not strong enough to hold something you don't deserve to have it", "your hopes and dreams are meaningless to me for I am the most important thing in the universe". True evil enjoys the pain and misery it inflicts because others are not it's equal, they are lesser beings placed here for it's entertainment. - scary thoughts huh?
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:08 am

You are almost making me change my mind...
but luckily i know its just a game. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:12 am

Inspiring words Kevin very inspiring! Twisted Evil

EDIT: By the way I have to gloat somewhere so I'm doing it here! dvg just attacked me and I got an undecided! I'm lvl 11 and he's lvl 18!!

*Jumps around and talks excitedly to the walls*
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:41 am

bounce WOOT! bounce
Gratz!!! WTG! DS FTW!!!

(yes that's right you have unleashed the code monster! )
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:09 am

woah!! cheers you better train to get your stats better and kick his ass back...hehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:15 am

Nah he's playing a tank build.. It will be undecided throughout regardless of what my stats r Smile Just that I expected him to beat me

EDIT: @Thraven!! Do u really expect me to understand u? DS is the only worn in that sentence which I can make out and I hope its Dark Stalkers lol!!
Back to top Go down
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:53 pm

greetings, fellow dark knights...

i'm kris from the phillippines, 20 years of age... there is no room for mercy in my heart and i enjoy assassinating people and stealing stuff here in KF... Twisted Evil

keep the evil alive!

its DAD
Back to top Go down
http://winterchild.deviantart.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Kris! Yes assasinating and looting are what we're all abt Twisted Evil Good luck in the lottery! Wink
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:32 pm

Thraven Ferekzy wrote:
bounce WOOT! bounce
Gratz!!! WTG! DS FTW!!!

(yes that's right you have unleashed the code monster! )

WOOT= version of like YAY
Gratz= Congratulations
WTG= Way to go
DS= Dark Stalkers
FTW =?? (For the world???)
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:48 pm

FTW = For The Win
NOOB! clown (J/K)
IDK I'm outta abrevs ftm.
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:48 am

Just past 100 posts without realizing! Dont you guys have anything else to do but make abreviations of words that dont need them? jocolor
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:39 am

i have nothing else to say but... lol!
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 8:42 am

woah..hehe finally a fellow pinoy. Twisted Evil welcome kris! taga saan ka tol? lol! to those who don't understand im asking him where he's from.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:04 pm

thanks so much, angela... good luck to you too, and to the rest of the DS members! Very Happy

salamat! taga-laguna ako, reGioNaire... taga-saan ka naman? (thanks! i'm from laguna, reGioNaire... so where are you from?)... lol!
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:01 am

hahaha lol! cebu ako.. wla kasi ako magawa dito sa bahay kung di magsurf sa net...hehe dami bang pinoy lumalaro nang KF?
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:04 am

oh i forgot.. affraid lol! translation to my last post... "i'm from cebu.. i don't have anything else to do at home except surfing the net...hehe are there plenty filipinos playing KF?" lol!
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:56 pm

U missed the hahaha bit in ur translation lol
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 4:27 pm

Hello all

I'm Alex and I'm from the UK. I'm a Knight fight virgin so bare with me What a Face
Back to top Go down
winter child
Necromancer
Necromancer
winter child

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 6:17 pm

hindi ako sigurado... sa ngayon, ikaw pa lang ang pinoy na naka-encounter dito sa KF... wala rin ako magawa kundi mag-surf tsaka maglaro dito sa KF tsaka sa MonsterGame... meron ka rin ba nun? kayo mga guys, meron ba sa inyong may MonsterGame account? werewolf ako dun eh... pero hindi ko na masyadong tutuunan and topic na to dahil KF ito... mas gusto ko KF kesa MonsterGame... Wink

(i'm not sure... for now, you are the first filipino i encountered here in KF... i also have nothing to do but surf and play here in KF and MonsterGame... do you have it too? guys, does anyone have a Monstergame account? i'm a werewolf there... but i won't stress much on this topic 'cause this is KF... i like KF better than MonsterGame... Wink )

welcome alex to KF! cheers
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 9:15 pm

Hi people who I am supposed to say hight o
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi Alex welcome to the forum. We can bare with u no problem.. If u need any help or advice abt the game, dont hesitate to post in the "help" thread Smile

@morbaag, say high to whomever u like Laughing Rolling Eyes

@winter child, no I stick only to knightfight and no other game.. However I am in 4 different servers/worlds in kf (basically s2, s3, s4 and s5).. If I start anymore games I wont have any time to work my 2 jobs, go to college and live Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReGioNaiRe
Necromancer
Necromancer
ReGioNaiRe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:33 am

hehe.. meron akong monster game account before pero mas nagustohan ko ang KF. so nagstick to one na lang ako...hehe lol! magenglis na nga tau nakakapagod ang magtranslate eh. What a Face

TRANSLATION: "hehe.. i have a monster game account before, but i liked KF more, so i sticked to one game...hehe lol! let's use the english language, coz' translating is too tiring. What a Face" end of TRANSLATION lol!

p.s hope you guys learned a little filipino...hehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: CHAT-
Jump to: