DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+7
Moth
ReGioNaiRe
Georgi
edd
Fionn
Thraven Ferekzy
|Angela|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Good for u thats the spirit, hope others have this kind of attitude... U hear that Kevin!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm

lol! I'm doing OT in KF forums, since it's end of month and I had to finish up the contest and lottery, and open the new lottery. I need a new KF game contest. . . Rankings? naw too fluid. Any ideas? as to be something I can verify AND something that is pretty fair for all levels - gold gains is usually easier for higher level knights. . . but since we're mainly lvl 5 and above, maybe we can do a gold won/lost ratio contest (ie hand Angela the jewelticket Razz ) see who can handle thier gold the best this month and not lose any while winning lots. (of course this might just be a tie with a random winner chosen.)
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:50 am

Um lets see.. No of fights won, gold won, fights made, gold won/loss ratio, fight win/loss ratio..

Thats all I can think of right now although I have a good chance of winning ,pst of those Very Happy Thats fine cause my premium ticket may run out soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:27 am

Fights made? Do they track that?
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:09 am

Um odd question coming from u considering that the 1st Premium ticket competition was abt that Laughing It was ur idea u know.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:12 pm

Even if they didn't, you could always add the wins, losses, and undecideds...

Sheesh that was an odd question...
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:33 am

oh - ok - I thought Angela had found a way to track fights that a player started, rather than just the number of fights they in. (Someone can attack you and 'm pretty sure it goes in your fights record)
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am

It goes into the number of fights record yes.. Its not possible to track that.. Even the attack reports get pruned so we can't even log in to their account and check.. No way to check that I'm afraid.

Since this is kind of like a "general talking" thread, I want to know if there's anyone out there with designing experience. I am trying to rebuild our Guild Page a bit and I've found some cool images.. My designing skills aren't amazing though so if anyone here is good at designing images let me know and I'll link u to the images I've got.. Currently my plan is to have the whole guild page made from images only, making it easier to modify (in php its a bit complicated u c..)..

Anyway please let me know if ur a good designer or if u know a good designer anywhere around.. If u dont I will have to get it done in KF forum where I may not get exactly what I want..
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 am

Not I, while i can come up with decent ideas for designs - translating that into art, I'm not visually artistic. Words I can hammer into shape but pictures No
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:19 pm

Nor I, for I haven't any idea what you are talking about... (okaay slight exageration, I do kow that you want pictures on the forum page, someone to help, and preferably someone who knows what they are doing... ) But I haven't learned that stufff yet, (tis what colledge will be for)
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:46 pm

I will ask for outside help from some of the KF forum people then and hopefully I'll get what I want..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: CHAT-
Jump to: