DS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS

WE ARE UNDIFEATABLE

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[-DS-] Angelstorm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2007-04-30

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:36 am

Ok.. time has become a huge issue for me recently and I am playing too many servers to manage. I have decided to quit this particular server. However I am willing to donate my knight to anyone who's interested.. Take my word for it she's good Twisted Evil She has banked items on her and good weapons. She generally beats the living daylights out of most her lvl and even higher lvls. If anyone wants her send me an ingame courier and I'll send u the password..

Try to take her up as the guild could use her overall stats.. If i dont get an offer for her by next Monday I will just have to mark her for deletion. Sad

I will stay till the end of the war and crush them into the ground for u although u guys have done really well so far.. Wink

Also if any of u need any kind of help on the KF forum or server 2 and server 5 dont hesitate to ask as I can pull lots of strings on both servers.. I am {TAX} Styx on server 2 and [{OCB}] Rexica on server 5..
Back to top Go down
saci
Necromancer
Necromancer
saci

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-05-27

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 am

I am speechless Sad
Since you can not spare time for it I can not say a word. I can only understand and respect.
Since you have made up your mind all I can say is;
it was a great honour knowing you and fighting with you babe.
I am also on world 5 but since I did not attended any guild in there I was thinking of leaving that account.
What bout leaving world 5 instead of world 4??
You will be missed a lot and will be a great loss for us.
Whenever you log in to msn i will be pleased to have a chat with you.
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-05-12

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 pm

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave! I agree with Saci, leave server 5 instead! First Fionn, now Angelstorm, who next, Saci? or thraven? Or me? We are doomed!!!!!!!

that being said... I dont htink I could take over your character without having to first delete mine, correct? although it woul be useful, but I am not sure... But i suppose for the guild I could do it, but that would mean leaving it as morbaag... I guess I'll do it, ifn noone else want to. Mad Sad Razz Embarassed aaahhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkdruid.proboards52.com
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 pm

Yes I too was considering leaving server 5 instead but there was some business I needed to take care of there.. Revenge basically Twisted Evil Honour was at stake and all that.. Anyway There were too many servers and job issues on top of it.. Angelstorm was my first char and she is still dear to me. She was the one who got me hooked to this game.. It was as hard a decision I have ever made in all honesty..!! (Dark Stalkers talking abt honesty??? Thats a first.. Wink )

Saci I got ur message on s5 and its all set up.. all u need to do is apply..

morbaag, thanks for the offer.. I know she's in good hands..
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:08 pm

morbaag wrote:
First Fionn, now Angelstorm, who next, Saci? or thraven? Or me? We are doomed!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad ummmm . .. actually, Thraven . . . .
I am probably going to be playing KF a lot less from now on, I also play Tribal wars and Astro Empires. In TW my guild is preparing for a war with a guild 4 times it's size - so a lot of coordination with our allies is required (an in TW you can lose your villages!) In AE I am currently invovled in a low level conflict with a much stronger guild (basically they are beating me almost as badly as we're beating SoA) So I have been spending a lot of time and energy on those games, KF has suffered and a few other games I have quit altogether.
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:11 pm

WHAT!!!!!

But reduced time, does not mean your quiting, does it? cause I mean, than in that case maybe I should leave as well!
Back to top Go down
Thraven Ferekzy
Admin
Admin
Thraven Ferekzy

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-04-29

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:24 am

No, I'm not quitting, just really cutting back on my KF time. As I had replied to a post a while back, I can't enforce an activeness requirement because I won't always be able to be active. Job, real life friends and other activities don't always leave a lot of room for everything we would like to get in during a day. Mostly look for me to be active on the weekends, since that's when I'll have the most free time.
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 3:41 am

Yeah thas the same with me. Cept I only have this, server 5, and a message board. the mb is small and moves slowly, while on s5 and here, I usually just do liike one missiln and a tavern, with like 2 fights a day. works fine for me. (thas an average, sum are less, sum days more.)
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:44 am

Kay, I took over Angelstorms account, and now am stronger. And I am guessing that I should take over Angela's responsibilty in the guild as well, seeing as without it, only saci would be left, (maybe thraven).
So unless I here otherwise, I will assume I am War leader. (says that on guild page) I also deleted morbaag, after donating like 7000 plus gold to the guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
|Angela|
Admin
Admin
|Angela|

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 pm

Get her stamina as high as u can.. Keep it even with str and dex.. Get more Parry and FA too.. The updates will help with those particular stats.. her stats are pretty good for her lvl but she can be build even more.. check my s5 char for proof Wink dont lvl too quick either.. Knightfight is a game of stats.. if u have stats u can lvl quicker than ever if u need to.. One stat a day is easy if u have the stats to beat higher lvls and gain XP like that..

I like the new ranks on the guild page.. good stuff..
Back to top Go down
morbaag
Necromancer
Necromancer

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:39 pm

yeah... one stat is like my limit, big jump from lvl ten to 17...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[-DS-] Angelstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: [-DS-] Angelstorm   [-DS-] Angelstorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[-DS-] Angelstorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS :: CHAT-
Jump to: